I'm deeply honored to share this interview where I talk overcoming binge eating, food-related health issues + nutrition with Heather of the popular Half-Size Me podcast!
We examine the physical, mental, emotional + nutritional barriers that keep us from our weight and health goals and trap us in the cycle of binge eating.
Listen to us talk hope + help on what's needed to move away from those unwanted patterns with food to a healthier, happier size and life!
215 – Half Size Me: Why You Must Change Your Self Worth to Succeed with Nutritional Therapy Practitioner Laura Carr
In this episode of The Half Size Me™ Show, Heather + Laura talk about:
- good food heals -- a true real-life story of reversing diabetes, high cholesterol, PCOS, hormone imbalance, infertility + more
- how to reduce your binge eating now
- what's your food fence? how nature no longer dictates our food decisions
- foods that trigger binge eating
- foods that prevent binge eating -- and reduce + satisfy hunger/cravings, stabilize weight, keep you full + are least likely to trigger binge episodes
- macronutrients -- carbs vs fats?
- "true" protein confusion -- are too many "pseudo" proteins sabotaging your efforts?
- your body image + self-worth -- where these need to be to support change + success
- how to deal with other's reactions to your changes
Please check out Heather and the Half Size Me™ Community -- they've formed an amazing support network! Go here: http://halfsizeme.com/join