My practice and services are rooted in integrity and the utmost respect for my clients, the human body and nature.
These are the core principles that guide my practice:
- I employ a completely natural approach to restoring health and fertility. As such, I do not use or advocate use of artificial substances, tools, or invasive methods that might be considered morally objectionable or in contradiction to natural laws.
- I don't (and can't!) prescribe prescription drugs, nor do I support, advise, or administer artificial or invasive methodologies related to health or fertility.
- My holistic nutritional therapy practice emphasizes whole foods, herbs, proper nutrition and lifestyle balancing strategies that work naturally with the body to restore its inherent health.
- Supplementation is always viewed as a temporary, secondary form of support, and is used only when needed and desired by the client.
- I do believe in professional, conventional medical intervention for acute or emergency conditions and situations. My services are not meant to replace advice from doctors or other health professionals (see my disclaimer), though I would be more than willing to work in conjunction with them. :)
- If I don't believe I can help you, I'll refer you to someone who can. :)
There's a lot of harmful dietary and health-related information in our world today. Much of it can be traced back to product marketing, sales, and shortcuts designed for monetary gain without regard to the impact on our long-term health and well-being. We've forgotten that many remedies for supporting and healing our health are available around us.
Our bodies don't always require prescriptions or invasive surgeries to heal or recover.
I help (re)educate people, showing them how to support and heal their bodies naturally -- with foods, herbs, vitamins, minerals, holistic nutrition and traditional, non-invasive therapies and techniques. Holistic nutrition works in complement with nature and the body to combat and overcome imbalances in nutrition, weight, digestion, energy, hormones, mood + fertility, and it sustains the long-term health and well-being of the whole person.
It never ceases to amaze me the way the body can heal itself and move toward its natural state of optimal health when we support it properly.
please don't hesitate to contact me with questions!